Herron's non-degree offerings are designed for youth and adults to enjoy learning new ways of "thinking and making." From drawing for the first time, to advanced studies in a medium, there's a place for everyone to have fun and become a member of Herron's creative community.
Creative offerings include:
- Saturday Art School covers a wide variety of creative interests for all ages — running six weeks in the spring and fall.
- Evenings at Herron is a wonderful way for adults to end the day discovering, or reconnecting with their creativity — running six weeks in the spring and fall.
- Honors Art and Design is a teen summer intensive institute for high school juniors and seniors to explore the possibilities of campus life at a professional art and design school — running two weeks in June and July.
- Youth Art Camp allows 6–8 year olds the opportunity to spend all day, all week learning and "making" with other young "creatives" — running four weeks in late June and mid-July.
- Workshops are created for adults to advance their skills in an area of interest — running late spring through early fall.
Thank you to our generous funders,