- Saturday School is The Cool School for aspiring artists in grades 3 to 12. Courses enable students to pursue their creative interests in Herron’s state-of-the-art studios where discovery and self-expression are encouraged. Classes meet for 8 weeks in the afternoon from 1 – 4 p.m. in September – October and March – April.
- Youth Art Camp is Herron’s Creativity Camp where youth grades 3 to 8 spend all day, every day drawing, painting, designing, building, making and expressing their individuality as budding “creatives.” Each weeklong camp is unique to allow for multiple enrollments. Camp meets Monday – Friday from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Early drop-off and late pick-up is available for working parents.
- Honors Art and Design is a Summer Intensive Institute for high school juniors and seniors to experience the rigor and verve of studying art and design at Indiana’s only professional art school. Applications are required to attend one of two sessions held annually in June and July. Classes meet for ten days, Monday – Friday from 9 am – 5 pm.
- Pre-Honors Art is Herron’s Extreme Week summer program for high school
freshman and sophomores who will dash from studio to studio in an amazing race to make art. A dynamic variety of studio practices and projects will take place at both Eskenazi Hall and Eskenazi Fine Arts Center where students will take their own ideas to creative extremes. Choose from two identical one week sessions. Runs Monday – Friday from 9 am – 4 pm.
- Adult Classes are for busy adults 18 and older to reconnect with their creativity in a casual studio setting. Instruction is excellent, engaging and encouraging. Friends who enroll together both receive $10 off tuition. Classes meet for 8 weeks on Wednesdays from 6:30 – 8:30 pm in September – October and March – April.
- Workshops are Professional Development Programs for artists and art educators to advance their skills in a specialized area of interest. Topics vary for these intensive 2 hour, 1 day or 10 day workshops — PGP pending approval.
Financial aid for youth to attend Herron's Community Learning Programs is provided by the following generous funders,